Please carefully review this Policy to understand our policies and practices regarding the collection, use and treatment of your information. By using, accessing, or registering with an App, you consent to our collection, use, processing, and disclosure of information in accordance with this Policy. You also acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for how third-parties, vendors, and service providers collect or use your information.
2. How this Policy applies
This Policy applies to information you provide to us or that we collect automatically when you visit, access, use, or register with our App and when you interact with the App or with App content or applications that may link to or be accessible from or on the App that are provided or managed by a third-party. This Policy does not apply to information we collect when you visit or use the Zpayd Website or otherwise, such as when you communicate with us through email, text, or other electronic means. For information regarding how we collect and use information when you visit or use the Zpayd Website or communicate with us through email, text, or other electronic means, including web-based pages accessible through our App, This Policy will tell you the following concerning our App:
● Who collects information;
● What types of information are collected and how this is done;
● How Zpayd uses and discloses the information that is collected;
● Your rights to view and correct information that you voluntarily submit to us;
● How Zpayd secures your information; and
● Where you can get answers to your questions about this Policy.
3. Who Collects Information
4. Types of Information Collected by Zpayd
Information You Provide Directly. You may provide information to us when you use our App, including when you download, register with, or log into our App. This information may include, but is not limited to, your Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”) including, name, email address, phone number, mailing or billing address, device ID, username and password, registration ID number, and other information that may identify you. Unless otherwise noted within an App or in this Policy, any information you provide through the App may be processed by, transmitted to, or stored by Zpayd and/or its third-party providers. Certain information you provide when you use our App and their respective features may be stored locally on your mobile device. While Zpayd does not transmit information stored locally on your mobile device through use of our App, please be aware that any information stored on your mobile device may leave your mobile device through automatic backup processes, manual download from your mobile device, and through other means outside of Zpayd’s control. In addition, your activities on your mobile device outside of the App may result in such information being transmitted to or otherwise collected by authorized or unauthorized third-parties, including through the other App you access, the websites you visit, and by parties who may gain unauthorized access to your mobile device or data. Any information stored on your mobile device or transmitted over the Internet or any data network could be accessed or intercepted by unauthorized third-parties. As a result, you acknowledge that Zpayd cannot assure that the information you submit through the App or store locally on your mobile device will remain private. Any data you provide or store locally through the App is at your own risk. Information We Collect Automatically. If you download, access, or use our App, we may receive and store certain information about you and your mobile device(s) automatically using automatic data collection technologies, including but not limited to first- and third-party Cookies, log files, Web Beacons, Pixels, dynamic tag management and other technical means. This information may include, without limitation:
● The location of your mobile device;
● Your mobile device ID and call information;
● The type of mobile device and operating system you use to access our App;
● Your IP address;
● Information associated with your Internet or mobile service provider or your account with your Internet or mobile service provider;
● Information associated with your Apple iTunes or Google Play accounts or any other account use to download or access the App;
● The specific App you use, content you view and/or download, search terms you enter, features you use, and the date and time of your visits;
● Information about the webpages you visit from our App or before you came to or after you leave our App; and
● Information collected by third-party advertisements on our App, from third-parties providing services to us, and from third-parties with whom Zpayd advertises.
5. How We Use Your Information
We may process and use the information we collect or receive about you to:
● Provide our App and their content and features to you;
● Complete your requested registrations, transactions or subscriptions;
● Contact you in connection with requested services or inquiries;
● Enable us and our advertisers and social media partners to display advertisements to you and appropriate target audience(s) and for other marketing and advertising purposes, including through Online Behavioral Advertising;
● Track our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviors;
● Track the total number of visitors to our App and to each page or feature of our App; and
● For other commercially reasonable purposes, including but not limited to, measuring advertising and promotional effectiveness and assessing which areas to remarket to you after you leave the App. Use of Third-Party Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies for Advertising. Our App use automatic data collection technologies including first- and third-party Cookies, log files, Web Beacons, Pixels, dynamic tags, and other technical means. We may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services in order to deliver content and advertising tailored to your interests, both on our App and on third-party applications (including but not limited to search engines and social media applications) as well as through our Website and other electronic communications. This practice is commonly known as Online Behavioral Advertising. The third-parties who provide us with third-party Cookies, Web Beacons, Pixels, dynamic tags, and other tracking technologies, may use these technologies to collect information about you when you use the App in order to provide you with advertising based on your use of the App and to track performance of their advertising. Third-parties may have the ability to link the information they collect about you when you use the App with other information they collect about you elsewhere on the Internet, including but not limited to your PII or information about the mobile device you are using. Third-parties may also collect information about your online or application activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online services and may use this information to provide you with Online Behavioral Advertising or other targeted content.
6. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information with our subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, as well as entities that provide services to us, including companies that provide payment processing, conference registration, app analytics, data processing, and IT services including app development and maintenance, and other services. We may also disclose NPI or aggregate, anonymous information to third-party service providers without restriction. Disclosure of Information to Third-Party Vendors and Service Providers. Zpayd may engage third-party vendors and service providers to provide services in connection with our App, outreach for our programs and services, and to help us manage our digital presence and allow us to better serve our users. In addition, some of the content and services on our App, including advertisements, are served by third-parties, including advertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and technology and application providers. We may share PII, NPI, or other information (including, without limitation, the number of times an advertisement has been serviced, click information, and geographic limitations) with such third-parties as necessary so that they may provide the services for which they have been engaged. When Required By Law. We may disclose your information to third-parties when required to protect and defend our legal rights, protect the safety and security of our users, prevent fraud, comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity. Corporate Transactions. In the event of sale, transfer, merger, reorganization, dissolution, or similar event we may transfer your information to one or more third-parties as part of that transaction. With Your Consent. We may share your information with other third-parties when you consent to such sharing.
7. Your Choices
Zpayd has implemented reasonable security measures designed to protect the information collected via our App from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Access to data and technology relating to user information is password-protected and limited to authorized personnel and those vendors that require access to the information in order to furnish services to Zpayd and our members. In addition, Zpayd uses industry standard technology to keep users’ information secure while residing on Zpayd’s servers. However, despite these measures, our IT systems could be compromised by parties seeking unauthorized access to our data or users’ data, by a technological malfunction or by an error by an employee, vendor or contractor. In addition, the transmission of information via the Internet or mobile data networks could be intercepted by third-parties. As a result, our efforts to protect our data and users’ data from unauthorized access may be unsuccessful and we cannot assure you that the security measures we have adopted will provide absolute certainty. By using, accessing or registering with the App, you agree that Zpayd is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort arising from or relating to any breach of our security, circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures, or interception of your transmissions. Any transmission by you is at your own risk. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our App or certain functions within our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
9. Children’s Information
Our Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
10. International Users
Zpayd and the App is based in the Canada and, regardless of where you access the App, the information collected as part of that use will be transferred to and maintained on servers located in the Canada. Any information we obtain about you will be stored in accordance with CCPA and any other applicable regulations, and standards, which may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using the App, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the Canada in accordance with the foregoing. If you are an International User, the GDPR (and related International regulations) requires Zpayd to inform you of its use of automated decision-making tools
11. Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to update or modify our App or this Policy at any time and from time to time without prior notice. Any revisions to this Policy will be effective upon posting. You should review this Policy periodically to ensure you are aware of any changes. If you object to any changes to this Policy, you must cease using our App. Please review this Policy periodically by visiting the App or the applicable App Store or Google Play Store. This Policy was last updated on the date indicated at the top of this page. Your continued use of our App after any changes or revisions to this Policy indicates your agreement to the terms of the revised Policy.
13. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns relating to this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us as at info@Zpayd.com
Cookie. A small data file that is stored on the mobile device you use to view an App. Cookies are placed by the application (“first-party”) or by a third-party with a presence on the application (“third-party”), such as an advertiser using a Web Beacon, and are generally accessed only by the party or application that placed the Cookie on the mobile device (i.e. a Cookie placed on your mobile device by Zpayd is generally not accessed by any other application you use but a Cookie placed on your mobile device by an advertiser may be accessed by any application on which that same advertiser has a presence). Cookies can contain pieces of Personally Identifiable Information. Cookies often are used to make the application easier to use. For example, if you check a box to ask that we store your username on your mobile device so that you do not have to enter it each time you visit the site, this can be stored in a locally accessible Cookie on your mobile device. Cookies may be persistent (meaning that they are saved on your mobile device even after you close the application and may be accessed at a later time) or non-persistent (meaning that they are deleted when you close the application). Cookies may be “essential” for the use of an application, such as for example session-id cookies, authentication cookies or user centric security cookies, or “non-essential” for the use of an application, such as for example, third-party advertising cookies or other tracking cookies. Non-Personal Information (“NPI”). Information that may relate to an individual but does not identify that individual. For example, information such as gender, age, city, and physical location, when not linked with other NPI may be “re-identified” through certain processes by linking it to PII relating to the same individual. Online Behavioral Advertising. The practice of using online tracking technologies such as cookies and web beacons to collect information about a user’s online activities over time and/or across websites and mobile applications, including third-party websites and mobile applications, or other online services in order to deliver advertising and content tailored to the user’s interests. Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”). Information that identifies or is uniquely associated with an individual, such as a name, tax payer identification number, home address, telephone number, email address, Social Security number, or credit card number.